Want a great job in Construction?
The construction industry is booming and we want to give YOU the opportunity to obtain the relevant training you need to get into the industry.
Want a job or Apprenticeship but need to get some work experience? Sign up for a Traineeship today! The benefits include:
- High quality work experience
- A ‘foot in the door’ with an employer
- Boost your CV
- Get useful vocational qualifications
- Proven progression to Apprenticeships and jobs
- Help with lunch & travel costs
- Child Benefit not affected
The Construction Traineeship is for?
- People aged 19-24
- People living in Bedford or Central Beds
What will you get out of it?
After successful completion of the programme;
- 3 week Work Experience in Construction
- Guaranteed interview at the end of your placement
- Free Construction CSCS CARD
- Maths & English Level 1 (If you don't have a GCSE A-C)
- Employability Skills Level 1 Qualification
- Award in Health & Safety in a Construction Environment Level 1
When: Recruitment Day – 26 January 2016 @ Bedford JCP
Course Starts on 1 February 2016 for 12 weeks
Kings House, 245 Ampthill Road, Bedford, MK42 9AZ. Opportunity for help with travel costs.
More Info on Traineeships
A Traineeship is new type of training programme designed to give you the work experience you need to progress onto an Apprenticeship or other type of paid employment in your chosen career area.
You will spend most of your Traineeship with an employer whilst learning in the workplace, you may
also spend some time working towards vocational or employability qualifications. You can also improve your maths and English.
A Traineeship can help you to build up your confidence and give an employer the chance to get to know you before taking you on, without the pressure of a formal recruitment interview.
You will build up valuable work experience and have plenty of new things to add to your CV. The vast majority of Trainees gain employment directly as a result of their Traineeship.
Our aim, through a new national Traineeships scheme, is to find you an unpaid work placement with a local employer so that you can build your confidence, skills and experience through work preparation training and experience.